December 31, 2010

2010 Recap

2010 was a great year. So many wonderful things happenned. RECAP:

For Valentines Day: Going to see Dane Cook In Jacksonville. 

 Wakeboarding and hanging out at Kingsley. Loved those days at the lake.

Chris and I

20th Birthday Party. My BFF and I .. Our birthdays are 2 days apart so we decided to celebrate it together last year. Hope to do the same for our 21st Birthdays!

 The family and I all went on a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas this past summer in July. So much fun.  Drinking on a rockin' boat. Not so much a good idea. 

 "THE YARD" At Senor Frogs in the Bahamas. So much fun!! Tons of food. Conga lines of shots.  Dancing. Stages. Bars. Fun. Fun. Fun! Dad and I had a strawberry daquari's while Mom and Chris had Pina Coladas and a Goombay Smash. Well lets just say they will get you smashed. Dads not a big drinker by anymeans. 1 of these yards was enough to knock any one on their butt. No lie. They were not stengy with their alcohol what so ever. Im surprised dad made it back to the boat. lol. What a great trip! :)


Huge Gator fans. We attended every home game and the away game in Alabama.  Even though we lost our ass and got our butt kicked most of the season. We are all still hard core Gator fans. With our new coach, maybe we will be able to step up the game next year.

Halloween. What better than Drunkin' Pumpkins :)

 Engaged. November 20th, 2010.  Best day of my life so far. I cannot wait to marry him on Oct 9th, 2011.


Christmas Day. <3

Everyone have a Safe and Fun New Years!

3 comments:

  1. What a great year!! Super jealous of the cruise...we wanted to do one, but we didn't!

    We had an October 2010 wedding and it was just gorgeous...the weather was perfect! I'm sure yours will be the same!! Can't wait to read all the wedding details along the way! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like 2010 was a great year and here's hoping 2011 will be even better for you both. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray that 2011 brings you many blessings!! Happy New Year, Friend! Much Love, Daphne

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha