December 2, 2010

23 Days Until Christmas

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper all the way. I love to spend the time wrapping presents and put ribbon and bows on them.  All of those few seconds of ripping them open to see what great gift is inside.

2. When do you put up the tree?
Thanksgiving weekend.  I would love to put it up on Thanksgiving day but we go set up for a craft show every year on that day. So it makes it kind of hard.  But New Years Day, the tree is coming down.

3. Real or artificial tree?
Artificial tree.  I bought the 6 1/2 foot pre lit led tree this year. 

4. Do you like eggnog?
Omg yess. I love it. Ecspecially with a little bit of rum.

5. Favorite gift recieved as a child?
You know, I have absolutely no idea.  I always loved everything I got for Christmas.  From all the toys, dolls, barbies, games, ect.

6. Do you have a nativety scene?
No, but I want to get one. I don't think Christmas decor is complete without one

7. Hardest person to buy for?
My momma. Past years, she'll tell me something to buy her then go out and buy it herself a week later. Uh. So difficult to buy for sometimes. 

8. Easiest person to buy for?
Christopher. Well I live with him and he is always telling and showing me everything he wants all year round.

9. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail. Everybody loves getting something in the mail to open. I know I do!

10. Favorite Christmas Movie?
The Grinch


11. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Right after Thanksgiving for me.  I love Christmas shopping and buying stuff for family and friends. Its the best time of the year :)

12. Favorite Thing to eat at Christmas?
Rumballs. Yummyyyy.... Ill post our recipe on here later for them. They are absolutely amazing!
13. Clear lights or colored lights?
Clear lights definetly.  Growing up we always put clear lights on the Christmas tree. I've never really liked how the colored lights looked on tree.

14.  Favorite Christmas Song?
Miriah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

15. Travel or Stay at home Christmas?
Both would be fun, as long as I'm with my family.  I've never traveled for Christmas, but I think it would be alot of fun to do.  I've always been at home for Christmas which I love also.

16. Can you name all of Santas Reindeer?
Rundolf, Comet, Cupid, Doner, Blitzer, Prancer, Dasher, Dancer, Vixen

17. Angel or star ontop the tree?
Star.  I've always put a start ontop of my tree.


18. Open presents Christmas eve or morning?
Christmas Morning!

19. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Traffic. Err. And when you go shopping. Sometimes it's nothing but rude people.

 20. What I love most about Christmas..
Christmas spirit.
Gift giving.
Yummy food.
Baking.
Wrapping presents.

1 comment:

  1. This is a fun post! It's nice to get to know you better...now could you pass the rum balls? heehee! Happy holidays! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha