December 22, 2010

Christmas Season

This by far has to be the best year so far, with many more to come of course.  Chris and I got engaged on November 20, 2010.  Found on who my real friends are.  Set the date for Oct 9, 2011.Bought my wedding dress on December 11.  Booked this gorgeous place on Dec 22. Oh and my dress was suppose to take 12 weeks to come in. It came in yesterday! Only 2 weeks. Yes!! I can't wait to go pick it up! None of this would be possible without my Mom, Dad and Chris.  I love them both very much!


After work today, Im going to treat myself to getting my nails done. Then meeting up with dad to do some last minute Christmas shopping.  Chris and I made a last minute trip to walmart last night to finish up some shopping also. We have been so slackin this year!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. YAY for pretty fingernails at Christmas!!! I did it yesterday! I love that I ran across a blog called "Life is Better Blonde!" Because I couldn't agree more! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful whirlwind. Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful year!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a pretty place to book! I hope you have a great and stress FREE wedding planning. It's isn't worth it to focus on the small things.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha