January 6, 2011

Wedding Expo

Callas 2 Photos

Mom, Dad, and I all went back to wedding venue today for one last meeting before we gave our non-refundable deposit.  Poor Chris had to stay at work while we were all there spending dads hard earned money and having a good time. ;) I love the wedding coordinator. She is such a sweetheart.  She will be right there by my side the entire time we are planning and such.  She gave me tickets to a wedding vendor expo next weekend! I'm so excited! We get to meet all of the preferred vendors that they recommend us to use.  Wish us luck

Night Ladies!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha