February 27, 2011

Misc Monday

I did some shopping on etsy this weekend and bought some super cute jewelry form Barberry and Lace.  Earrings, Ring, and Necklace. Check out all she has to offer here.



 We didn't do too much of anything this weekend. Went to Dave and Busters, ate at Redlobster, we are getting the Seadoo ready so we can take it out soon and I can learn to drive it.  And I also learned to play the guitar on Rock Band 2. Heck yes. I'm pretty decent at it! ;) How was everyones weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am in love with your finds!! I wish that I could make stuff like that. I wonder how they do it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha