March 4, 2011

Friday Confessional


I confess.. that I am jealous [sometimes]. 
I confess.. that I have never been happier than I am now. 

Business owner

Planning a wedding
Going to school at SFC

I confess.. that I think I may have a slight shopping problem.  Every time I go somewhere I feel the "need" to buy something.  No matter what it is. 
I confess.. I am tired of females. ALL females. oh and their excuse. "Do you want to go out tonight" :: "No I dont feel like it. Im broke. I can't bc my boyfriend will get mad.  I have to "study all of a sudden" blah blah blah and it goes on and on and on.. So pathetic..

And there is my confessions..  What are yours?
Happy Friday everyone!

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. im sick of people saying they'll call right back...and they dont! LOL! :-)

    yayyy its almost the weekend girl!

    <3 megan
    http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on planning a wedding! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I never considered myself a shopaholic (I don't have the $$) but whenever people talk about it, I totally understand it and want to shop too. Maybe I am! Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you are happy and in a good place! That's where we all want to be. Good luck wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know what I hate is when people tell you they'll do something/go somewhere with you and then they cancel! I hate that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a couple of friends that I get together with on Wednesdays for girls drinks out--we try to get other people to join us and sometimes they do, but others cancel at the last minute for the flimsiest of reasons. It annoys me, sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We just switched to cloth diapers, and it's really hard for me to not buy that super cute diaper I just found on Etsy.
    I hate last minuted cancels, or lame excuses. If you don't want to hang out with me, then tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i feel obligated to shop at every store I visit too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a shopaholic too. I've been shopping EVERY DAY this week on my lunch hour. The back end of my car is SO full. I'm going to start taking it into the house a little at a time so my hubby doesn't FREAK OUT!

    Congrats on getting married...that is so fun!! I love planning weddings...and showers...and parties in general!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful to be at a place in life to be happier than you've ever been. Congrats on the upcoming wedding!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha