April 23, 2011

Hello Ladies..
Here is my goodies from easter swap #2 Katie from Jersey Blonde. She is such a sweetheart and I'm glad I got to know her through the Easter Swap. Thank you again Katie, and to everyone who participated! Katie sent me a basket of goodies.  Mini Reese Cups, Reeses Pieces, Pedi Kit, Magnets, Easter Card, Nail Polish and Hand Sanitizer.


I bought this flowe to go in my hair for some of the pictures. Is it too much? too big? well Im off to go get ready. Have a lovely weekend and Happy Easter :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha