May 9, 2011

Engagement Pictures Sneak Peak:


We have gotten so much accomplised this past week with the wedding.  When mom and I went shopping last week to pick up some fabric we stopped by Michaels to find some flower petals. I wanted real ones. But for the prices we were paying for them.. To be WALKED on.. I did not need real ones. These from Michael's will do the job perfectly. 
Christopher and I went shopping Saturday in OP.  He had to get fitted for a tux in another wedding, so we decided to go ahead and get them picked out for our wedding also and out of the way.  The guys aren't too happy about wearing pink. 

Engagement Pics Sneak Peak ::


2 comments:

  1. I love the colors!! & the pictures are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by my blog! your engagement pic sneak peek looks awesome and your ring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha