June 14, 2011

Weekend Recap



This past weekend we went Birthday shopping for me. Found my camera *I want*.  Baby shopping.  Found some adorable clothes for her to wear.  Ate at TGIFridays with some great family :) And went golfing. I haven't played in like 3-4 years, I kicked butt!! I've got so much to do this week. From homework, orders, ebaying, and birthday festivities.  Tonight we are going to mom and dads to do Birthday stuff with them. Tmrw night Drinks and Dinne. Thursday night, Girls Night Out at :08 for Ladies night.

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfits!!

    Sounds like you have a great week planned out:)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're quite the busy woman! Can't wait to hear about all the fun activities!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha