August 31, 2011

It's Football Season

It's Fall.. It is Football Season! This is my favorite time of the year.  We are all huge Florida Gator Fans! First game is this Saturday. Of course we are going. I wouldn't miss it for anything!


Tailgating for all hours of the day.  Dressing crazyyy as blue men.  So some of us get all decked out for the Gator Games. Last year we had this blue man suit and i actually painted another guy blue with acrylic paint!




Taking tons of pictures. And drinking excessively.   And yes that is the stadium behind us.  Our parking pass is just that good ;) I may not know like anything about football but I do know that is just tons of fun screaming with everyone else is the crowd. haha.




So Chris just  bought himself one of these babies right here.. Now this one isn't his but it's closse. A 2011 Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab Z71 4x4. Blah blah blah. Anywho. He like babies this truck. He is so scared to get one little scratch in the bed or anything. Little does he know I plan on decking this truck out for the Gator Game this weekend ;) *sorry babe..* He reads this blog just about every day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha