Whether you are just newly engaged or fixing to be married. This post is for you, the bride. These are things that all of us brides forget. The smaller details.
5.If your not shy, say a thank you speech. Thank your parents for helping you with the wedding, to your bridal party for supporting you.
6. Assign someone to keep an eye on your gift table. Also assign your maid of honor or mom to collect all your gifts and take them home for you. The bride and groom do not need more stress than they already have.
7. Emergency day of kit. Extra bobby pins, tissues, sewing kit, thread, girly items, deodorant.
8. Have someone make you and your bridemaids a snack plate. No one is going to have time to run out and get food for everyone before the ceremony. Their will be way to many things taking place.
9. Bridal Party gifts. A must. Shows your appreiciation. :)
10. Don't forget your toasting set and serving set.
11. Something new, Something old, Something borrowed, Something blue.
12. Create an itenary for your bridal party, and relatives. Time of pictures before the ceremony, after, etc.