September 22, 2011

The Reunion


 Let me fill you in on my eventful weekend.. I reconsidered who my moh was and now I have a new one. Yes that sounds bitchy, but it's not. If you moh isn't doing her job and trying to be your friend, kick her to the curb. Yep, I did it.  Three weeks before my wedding!


So we took a drive to Georgia this past Monday.  I drove 3.5 hrs there and 3.5 hrs home all in one day. I was dead from driving. But it was well worth it.  I wanted to ask this girl from the begining but we didn't know where she was going to be this time of year.  Luckily she is here.  So, my MOH Celena Jem.


We took her dress shopping Monday while we were their in Geogia.  Found the perfect dress too. We didn't have many to choose from but we love the one we found. I really wish we could have chosen this one for all of the girls.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Hardcore...you go girl! I'd love to have you link up with me for Flirting With Temptation Thursday. Come check it out!

    Also, my $50 giftcard to Victoria's Secret giveaway ends tomorrow...make sure to enter! Have a fabulous day honey!

    Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you finally did it. email me the dress number so i can see what the dress looks like.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha