October 21, 2011

Have You Check This Out..

Have you seen all of these goodies that I sell?  I am away this weekend at a show in McIntosh, FL.  It's not to far from home but it's take a lot of time to do.  I make all of these cute little things for little girls...

Hair Bows..




Little Girls Aprons ((up to size 8)



And I make all of these for Adults.. 

Full Size Aprons...



And Half Size Aprons...


And Tarts..

2 and 1 ounce cups of scented wax, place in tart warmers and enjoy.


and Roomsprays...


And you can check out all of my items on these links...






Have a Wonderful Weekend Loves :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love all of this fabulous stuff honey! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha