January 29, 2012


Have ya'll seen this movie yet? Well this is how we have spent out last two weekends, and I'm loving it!  We went and saw Underworld:Awakening last weekend in IMAX & 3D.  This was the first time I had ever seen a movie in IMAX or 3D. It was well worth the money.  I Loved it! Im ready to go see another one in 3D asap.  I was worried the 3D was going to make me all dizzy, things jumping out of the screen, and stuf but it didn't at all. It was Great!

Yesterday we spend with my father in law, his girlfriend, my brother in law and my future siser in law. We cooked out and then the future sissy in law and I hung out until the boys finally got done drinking some beer after a while :)


 
And then we spent today watching this movie, Man On A Ledge. We met up with my mother in law, sister and law, and her friend for the movie and dinner. Man On A Ledge was also great! I love the main actor in it. Although I have no idea what his name is. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Samantha:
    I haven't seen either movie, but we're always watching Netflix so
    we aren't up on the new movies.
    Glad you enjoyed all of your
    get-togethers.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to see this, but hubby hates the underworld movies. Probably have to wait till it comes out on DVD.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha