February 3, 2012

Friday Confessional

Photobucket
 
I confess.. I have worked about 15 hours this week and I have 11.5 more to go tommorow and I am just so dang tired. I get up at 5 am leave home by 6:15am. Work from 7:30 to 6:30.  Get home at 7:30 pm that night. It is just wearing me out badly :(
 
I confess.. I am totally stressed lately.  Between working some what part time at the dealerships, school, and my own business, I feel like I have no time what so ever.
 
I confess.. I am totally loving my new website design. Go Check it Out Here.
 
I confess..I am so glad my husband is finally getting his 4 wheeler fixed.  We have only had it about a month. It was wrecked the first day we got it, and he is just now got the parts in to fix it.
 
I confess.. I am so ready for my new iphone.  It seems like the service on mine keeps getting worse and worse.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha