February 17, 2012

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I confess..

I am super excited! Taylor from The Presuttis and I are planning a blogger meet up.  We are going to do lunch next weekend.  I can't wait!

I confess..

I so did not feel like getting up for work this morning.. I'm filling in again as the receptionist for the day at Beck Auto Sales.

I confess..

I think the State of FL is trying to make everyone go broke over just buying 1 tag and getting a title into your name.  We had a car given to us as gift a few months back, and we have to sign the title over into our name and get a new tag.. kk no problem.. $400.. Are you kidding me?! They are crazy!

I confess..

I never get to see my husband anymore.  He is working about an hour away now, so when he works late, which has been the past few days, we never get to see eachother.  He got home about 7:30, ate dinner and fell asleep by 8:30. Ugh the joys of being adults.

I confess..

I am so tired of waiting on my wedding pictures to come back.

I confess..

I am also super tired of working on my taxes.. Since I own my own business I pay my taxes at the end of the year. So it takes forever keeping up with them.

5 comments:

  1. Florida does have insanely high prices on those things. We're just weird here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl...I hear ya on the car tags here in FL.

    We moved here in August 2011 from VA with 4 vehicles...so I feel your pain. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes being a grown up stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I confess that I am a really horrible friend, because I just now realized for some reason, it never Followed you on your blog. Know I am an official FOLLOWER :) Yay! I am super excited for our lunch date too :) I haven't gotten to see my hubs much this week either :( We have to get tags soon too :) And I can't wait to see your wedding pictures too :) Yay) Have a great weekend :)

    taylor

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love a bloggy meet up. i have met lots of my bloggy friends and i am so happy to call them real life friends now!!

    sorry i am slow getting here, some weeks just get away from me. thanks for linking up, love your confessions and i really appreciate that you play along!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha