March 9, 2012

Calling All Bloggers.. and Friday Confessional

I Confess.. I feel like I have worked my butt off lately.  Im just totally exhausted.  But I'm super ready for my weekend to begin.

I Confess.. My weekend will be consist of.. 

Tanning on the Kingsley Lake.. Im so ready for this FL Sunshine..

I confess.. I have been reading like crazy lately. I've been finding these super cheap books on iBooks for $.99 and some for free. They are only about 300 pages each, but they are still really good. 

I confess.. I have this great idea... Lets sponsor eachother other.

Okay, so I see all of these blogs about sponsorship, etc.. But they all want at least $20 a month to do this.  I have a better idea.. * in my opinion* Lets swap buttons for a while, weeks, month, months, etc.. You pick the time frame.  So lets swap buttons for a while, both of us get the sponsorship with out having to put our an arm and a leg for it. Lets face it. $20 a month.. I can spend that on a new dress, make up, hair stuff, jewelry, a birch box, etc. So lets sponsor each other for free and see where it gets us. If you are interested, please leave a comment or email me at samanthaflanders@live.com.  I would love to do this with you ladies.

Have a lovely weekend ladies! :)



Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I think we kind of already sponsor each other. Yay :) I hope you get tan this weekend too. I think Joseph and I are going to lay by the pool today :) Have a great time at Olive Garden too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for the weekend too, but wish we were having sunshine. At least no more snow here so that's good. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. $20/month is ridiculous. I would love to swap!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it sad that my first thought was "Whoa! That's a really round lake. How did it get SO round?!" Then I realized it was probably man-made and felt a little silly!

    I would definitely love to swap buttons with you, but my blog isn't near as popular haha! But good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to make a new button ASAP but as soon as I do I would love to swap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to do this! I need a button though! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so right, Sponsoring for $20 bucks a month is straight up cray cray ;P If/When I make a button, I think it would be awesome to sponsor one another...when my blog gets underway again...

    Have a great, sun filled weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm down to swap buttons... Just need to google around and find out how to make it first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. $20 a month sounds about right, but trading is a really good idea. i run a special now and then for $25 for 2 months...if you are interested.

    have an amazing weekend soaking up the sun!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha