April 2, 2012

Pinterest Monday

I just love Pinterest and finding all of these DIY Ideas...  I love diy projects. I think they are so much fun.  I am actually planning on doing some of these this week. so hang tight for pics :)




 I plan on making one of these soon. 
F
EST 11





And One of these. Maybe a different color/print for the background. And NOT red buttons. Something a little brighter :)


A headband holder. This is actually an oatmeal box. 


A cute dry erase board


And as soon I can find these little white bead things, Im making this for all my make up brushes :)

All pictures courtesy of Pinterest. 



3 comments:

  1. Such cute ideas! I love them all :) I can't wait to see pictures of the ones you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!! New Follower :-)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all! Ohh pinterest kills me.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha