December 19, 2012

Kitchen Renovations


We had new cabinets and counter top delivered about a month ago.  My house was an absolute disaster for about a week.  Boxes stacked everywhere. Dust everywhere. Clutter everywhere!



We started tearing out all the cabinets on a Saturday morning. Please ignore my super gross old stove over there.  We had everything torn out, sanded down, dad put in electrical outlets, and painted by Monday morning for my hubs' uncle to come put in our new kitchen!









See that dishwasher right there.. Yeah.. I've never used or had one until now.. I refuse to ever live without one again.


Bottom line.. I LOVE my new kitchen and appliances. I cannot get enough of them.  Everything was completed by Friday afternoon and everything was cleaned up the following week, so I had my clutter dust free house back in order. 


4 comments:

  1. So great to have a nice new space! Congrats!

    Brooke =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the name of your paint color? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the name of your paint color? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the name of your paint color? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha