January 18, 2013

First Order

I just placed my first order for Maternity clothes tonight.. No I do not need them yet.. But I had a couple gift cards to use, they had a good sale, and I had a shopping bug..  
Now Maternity clothes are definitely not the cutest by any means at all.. So I made the best of what I had to work with. But I have to say, I am totally in love with these shorts I chose.  Dress all of these ups with some super cute tops and we are good to go :)  Does any one know of anywhere for cheaper, and brighter colors for maternity clothes? 






2 Pairs of Capris



2 Pair of leggings

Preggie Pop Drops for this girl who just cannot kick this morning sickness.


5 comments:

  1. I've never actually been pregnant so I can judge on comfort and quality, but I heard that Forever21 actually has a maternity line where nothing is over $20. Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved buying maternity clothes!!! I bought my first set at 11 weeks and spent a fortune. I needed them rather soon. I'll be going back soon to buy more. Luckily my sister passed down a lot of cute stuff to me. I love Destination Maternity!

    And those preggie drops to help. I'm almost 23 weeks and still throwing up! :/

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought some preggie drops so I'm hoping these will help. :)

      Delete
  3. I lived in yoga pants and sweat pants through my pregnancy, haha! I wish I would have bought some super cute pregnancy clothes. How exciting :D

    P.S. Would you be willing to do a button swap?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha