February 17, 2013

18 Weeks Bump Up Date




How Far Along? 18 Weeks
Size of the Wee One? A Sweet Potato
Maternity Clothes? Ive been wearing a few maternity shirts. They are super comfy. But Im sticking to dresses :)
Weight Gain? 3 lbs.. I think!

Stretch Marks? No Stretch marks
Gender? 2 weeks and we will know if baby flanders is a he or she ;)
Sleep? Im sleeping super good now!
Food Cravings? Sweets!! Cheesecake! 
What I Miss? Not having the constant feeling of being hungry.
Symptoms? Tired sometimes but thats it.. Mostly I have tons of energy! 
Best Moment? Planning our gender reveal party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha