March 30, 2013

Instagram This Week


1. 23 Weeks Bump Date on Chloe
2. My girls on their new dog bed, which they totally hate.  The totally refuse to lay on it at all.  They lay next to it and use it as a pillow, but thats about it.
3.  New baby clothes of Chloe.
4. Found this new iPhone App to make all of these cutesy icons.
5.  Hurley sitting on the floor mat in the kitchen after she got a bath.  She wanted to go play in the 40 degree weather, while she was still wet. Crazy Dog.
6. Birch box sent me these nail polish strips.  I Love them.  I may never buy actual nail polish again. Super convenient and quick.
7. Hurley sitting there looking so sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha