April 18, 2013

Saw it Pinned It Did It





Chicken Green Beans and Potatoes

Spray bottom of pan with oil so it does not stick.  I used 5 raw tenderloins, 3 small potatoes, and 2 cans of green beans, and 1/2 stick butter.  I cut the butter into pieces and placed throughout mixture of chicken, green beans, and potatoes.

Sprinkle with 1/2 packet of italian seasoning.

Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.



Super yummy.  Next time I make this I will pre cook the potatoes in the microwave until they are about 1/2 of the way done then cook altogether for around 30-45 minutes.


1 comment:

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha