May 29, 2013

32 Weeks


How far along?  32 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 26 lbs

 Maternity clothes? Yes definetly.  Maternity shirts are a must. I am still squeezing into regular shorts though.


Stretch marks? Nope!! Keeping my fingers crossed!


Best moment this week: Picked up the glider and ottoman.  We are pretty much finished with the nursery now except for a few decor items!




Movement: All of the time! All morning, day, and night! Im starting to think she never ever sleeps!


  Food cravings: Sweets. and Chili Cheese Fries. EVERY SINGLE DAY.


Anything making you queasy or sick: Feeling pretty good :)


Have you started to show yet: Yep, I think I should take this question out because there won't be a time from this point on that this question will ever say no haha!

  Gender: Girl!


Labor Signs: No actual labor signs. But braxton hicks.. a little bit.

  Belly Button in or out? Out


Wedding rings on or off? On! But they are getting pretty tight.


Happy or Moody most of the time: Still happy most of the time!!


Looking forward to: Meeting our baby girl and our last getaway before she gets here! My Birthday and a Disney getaway <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha