June 4, 2013

33 Weeks


How far along?  33 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 28 lbs

 Maternity clothes? Yes definetly.  Maternity shirts are a must. I am still squeezing into regular shorts though. Im using a hair tie to "expand" my shorts. ;)

Stretch marks? Nope!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Best moment this week: Finishing up baby showering planning with my momma. :)

Movement: All of the time! All morning, day, and night! Im starting to think she never ever sleeps!  I think her fav time to wake up and start moving is about 1 to 2 am.


  Food cravings: Sweets. and Chili Cheese Fries. EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Feeling pretty good :)

Have you started to show yet: Yep, I think I should take this question out because there won't be a time from this point on that this question will ever say no haha!

  Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: No actual labor signs. But braxton hicks.. a little bit.

  Belly Button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? OFF :(

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time. But I do cry at the drop of hat anymore. Too many hormones! 

Looking forward to: Baby shower this weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha