January 27, 2015

New Annies I made from Valentines Day and Easter


She is made from an Olde Country Cupboard partern, #312 Easter Egg Annie.  I simply just used pink hair and didn't include the bunny.  She is approx 10" finished.  I listed her in my etsy shop for $12 plus shipping





Both Annies are made from an Olde Country Cupboard partern, #312 Easter Egg Annie.  I simply just used pink hair and didn't include the bunny.  She is approx 10" finished.  I listed them both in my etsy shop for $12 plus shipping







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha