November 23, 2010

A Little Bit Of Bragging

At the craft show this weekend, I found me a new paisley print straightener cover. Only $17.  They are avaible online at StitchPaint. My 1" ghd straightener was such a good investment for me also.  Retail $200.00, I paid $160.00.  I just had to do some bragging of what I bought at the show and show off the best straightener ever.

Check list:

- christmas shopping
-send out christmas cards
-wedding venue
-photographer
-dj
-engagement pics
-engagement party
-dress shopping! :)
-save the dates cards
-invitations
-and much more to come (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha