November 26, 2010

Savannah and Thanksgiving



 Savannah was absolutely wonderful. It was alot of fun.  This is the first picture me and Chris took after we got engaged. (Too bad I didn't have anyone to take the picture for me).  And I also bought these boots while we were their also. I LOVE them. But they hurt my feet so bad. Guess I just need to get used to wearing more heels ;)

I hope everyone had a absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I did. We had a thanksgiving lunch at work on Wednesday. Turkey, ham stuffing, potatoes, greenbean casserole, fruit salad, rolls, corn bread, pumpkin pie, apple pie, vegie tray, and egg nog. My Maid Of HOnor is coming over tonight. Chris is cooking us some dinner. Kaylann and I will wedding plan, and I will also make some more tarts for the show. We have another show this weekend.  Prime Osborn in Jacksonville Fl. I'll be there all Saturday, then Christmas shopping that night. And Sunday we are putting up all of our Christmas decor! I can't wait!

I Hope Everyone Has a Wonderful Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha