November 17, 2010

My Office


So I was thinking. I been working here for over a year now. Wow. I need to seriously decorate this office. It looks like hell honestly.  I mean look at these pictures.  Maybe some new pictures, frames, a small Christmas tree, ect.  All I have my monogramed "S" coffee cup and my tart burner but thats all that is mine.  And yes, I burn my own tarts that I make and sell at Samanthas Accessories.  We are leaving tmrw for Savannah. So I will be MIA for these next few days. Everyone enjoy their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha