January 10, 2011

Booked The Photographer

Today is so rainey, gloomy, and bleh outside. Definetly not a day to be at work.  I'd much be at home in my comfy pajamas, cuddled up on the  couch, watching movies. C'mon 5;30! It can't get here quick enough! But in other EXCITING News:



We have finally booked the photographer for our wedding.  A friend we work with recommended us to this photography place. Their work is gorgeous. And they seem like great people to work with. Im so excited. We go Thursday evening to sign the contract and placeo ur deposit for the BIG DAY :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha