January 11, 2011

Back To College I Go


So, I finally made the decision to go back to school full time.  My last day working for Beck is February 22, when classes start.  Im so glad my boss was super understanding. Best boss like ever.. well so far.. So here is my plan.. since I have already gotten almost all of my AA in business Admin completed.  I should be done with my AA degree in Spring '12. Then *maybe* transfering to UNF to get my BA in business. The whole goal of this degree is to be able to run my own small business. Ya know, work for my self. Be my own boss. Ect. Ect.  So I guess I need to get ready to have my nose in the books.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You can do it!!! I went back last year and now have a teacher's license and couldn't be happier with my decision!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha