January 17, 2011

Party Invites


Yesterday we found out Chris's mom is throwing us an engagement party, February 19th. I am just super excited! And we are having Zaxbys Cater. My ALL time favorite Chicken place!! So, Chris and I sat up last night writing out engagement party invites, thinking we had to hurry up and get them done so we can send them out tmrw and everything. Well ditzy me.. Today is a HOLIDAY. NO MAIL.. Ugh.. Any whoo! I thought adding the stamp of the bride and groom was a cute touch to the invite :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Cute invitations and love the stamp! Such a fun touch :)

    congrats on the engagement!! so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha