January 18, 2011

Home Tour Tuesday

I've decided to participate in the weekly HOME TOUR TUESDAY.. Presented by Flip Flops and Pearls. Every Tuesday you show off a part of your home to all of our little bloggy friends to see and comment on. So this picture is far from the best.  It looks so blahh. I need to take sometime and sit down and learn how to use to my adobe photoshop program. ((And I took this picture on my way out to door to work this morning)) Ha. But here it goess...

My Night Stand

1. Picture of Christopher and I
2. My lovely little oil burner
3. A pink flower holding a picture of Hurley
4. Sovenier from Bahamas..A from on a rock.
5. A small trinket box from my Grandma.
(RIP Grandma. I LOVE and MISS you <3 )
6. My Cosmo magazine collection along with my year books from highschool.

What does your nightstand look like? Go Link up at Flip Flops and Pearls.
Oh I am sorry in advance for my HORRIBLE spelling! My mom picks on me everytime she reads me blog ;)




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It's great to have the space for the books and magazines! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha