January 23, 2011

Putting the Boys to Work This Weekend

I put Chris and his friend to work moving my living room and pool table around. Switched the rooms they were in.  I got tired of walking in my front door and looking at a pool table.  Our home has a much more "homey" feel to it now. I love it. 

Home Tour..


Few of our small decorations on our SUPER WHITE walls. Gahh they need repainted. I need to have some color in my house!



Dining room with our fake fire place. haha.

Close up of the pictures I have on my mantle..

Tmrw.. back to the lovely work week.. Only 2 working weeks left at my job! Yay! So I leave you gals with this.. Night Ladies <3 




2 comments:

  1. Love the song!! I will try to do these patterns. I might need your help though. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "love" sign! That's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha