January 21, 2011

Spartacus


Spartacus starts again tonight at 10! Finally! It took long enough!! I can't wait to see what they have done with the show. The last season was sooooo good.. Any who!  Mom and daddy came over for dinner last night. We cooked some deer meat and mom brought me some chili.. Deer meat is so nasty to me.. Well it just looks nasty actually... My MOH came over last night for an intervention... Had a loong crying..and talk...  Tonight I got the boys.. (Chris and Aaron) to move my pool table into another room and rearrange my whole living room.. They did such a good job.. It looks so good now. I love it! Pics to come later! I made them a huge pot of chili for helping me out moving everything.  Well I hope you lovely ladies have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha