February 18, 2011

New Facial Products

I love these. A friend of mine came over tonight. I got a free make over and bought a couple products from her that I just fell in love with. I recommend these to all your girls out there. You will just love it once you try it.


The Time Wise 3 in 1 Cleanser
Cleanses, Exfoliates, and freshens all in one step.

 Time Wise Moisturizer
(Anti-Aging)


Mary Kay Mineral Foundation and Brush
It is sooo light weight on your face, feels like you aren't evening wearing any at all.  Also helps with acne.. and NO make up lines! What A PLUS :)

My Babies are ready for mom to come spend some time with and go to bed.


I mean, who could resist this face?

Good Night Ladies. Have a wonderful Weekend.

1 comment:

  1. ah i love this :) i have the mary kay products and the lotion is FABULOUS- it always keeps my face moisturized in this dreaded winter weather!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha