April 21, 2011

Blogger


I was flattered to see that Tana of Tanalicious nominated little old me for the Stylish Blogger Award! I wondered if I should conjure up an acceptance speech... or should I just gracefully accept the award and move on (knowing full well that inside I wanted to proclaim "I'd like to thank the academy...")?

The Rules:

1. Link back and thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 stylish blogs you read.
4. Contact them and tell them about their award!


7 Facts About Myself:
1. I have been MIA lately. I've had the blogging blues pretty much and haven't blogged much more than one time a week! I gotta get back into my normal routine, even though school and wedding planning has pretty much taken over my life right now.

2. I have been OBSSESSED with watching Criminal Minds Lately. I love that show. I must DVR every episode so I do not miss one, and watch it the next day.


3. I'm ready to get this wedding planning over with.  I am tired of going to a new appoint and being told " oh to do this you owe me more and more money" Ugh.. Its stressful!!

4. I'm living off of these right now.



5. I need to get my butt off the couch and from homework for an hour each day so I can get one of these..
Beach Body...

6. I love writing in all different colors.  Pinks. Greens. Purples. Blues. Ect. You should see my school notes and lily pulitzer agenda..
7. I want one of these :) Canon DSLR  EOS7D :)



I nominate:
1.  All In My Twenties
2. A Beautiful Mess
3. Being Brynn
4. Simple Sunshine and Daisy's
5.Stillettos & a Fishing Pole

3 comments:

  1. i would love that camera too ;) have a great thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award sweetie! I too love Criminal Minds and my sharpies. Wishing you a dreamy Thursday honey! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha