April 18, 2011

Swap and Weekend Pictures

So, as you ladies know.. I hosted an Easter Swap this year. I acctually ended up with two partners, because I had an odd number and wanted to participate also. For swap #1 I swapped with Fallen Leaf Wood Workers.. You can check out all the details here.


I recieved this blue/white flower. A wooden sign. A basket of easte eggs and two bunnies. And bunches of wedding scrapbooking stuff. Pink and Black :) My wedding colors :)


The fiance, Kaylann, Jd, and I all hung out this weekend. Went and saw Scream 4 **Horrible movie.. Dont waste your time seeing it**  and then the next night, we played power hour at the house then went out to a friend's party .. Doesn't Jd look nice in the pink shirt? It took me forever to get him to buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha