April 2, 2011

Remember Ladies...


Remember Ladies...  The last day to sign up for my Easter Swap in Tuesday April 5th!..  Please come and join this super fun swap.  By Friday I will select your partner for you and email their info.  Wrap up or make a few Easter gifts and send it off to them.  Spend atleast $20 plus shipping..  I have had a few people email me and say that would love to sign up but aren't because they haven't had good experiences with swaps in the past.. SO Make sure what you send it something you would like to get in return.  And send off the Easter gift by April 17th! Hope you lovely ladies join us on the swap.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha