May 20, 2011

Friday Confessional

I haven't confessed in quite a few weeks so lets get started here..

I confess I am so overwhelmed with school work right now its not even funny. (Summer A) My psychology teacher has us doing 2 discussions, about 50 pages of reading for unit 1 off of a cd. A chapter of reading in our text book. 4 Pretests of 50 QS EACH. Then a Unit 1 test of 50 QS. This man is OUT OF HIS MIND.

I confess.. I have been stressing lately.. bad.. School.. Wedding Planning.. We still have no idea where we are honeymooning off to.

I confess.. I can be super super cheap. I want to start extreme couponing. But I wont be like the krazi ladies on tv who buy 50 cans of cat food for $.25 just because they can do it. I want to donate extra food I get for free to people who need it!



I confess.. I mix ketchup and ranch together to eat with my french fries. (totally random) Hey don't down it until you try it.

I confess.. I splurged last week and did some online shopping at VS...
Have a great weekend :)



Photobucket



6 comments:

  1. Girl, I don't know how you do it! I refused to touch wedding planning while working and in school. All that extra stress would break me down! I hope the stress eases up for you soon!

    Also, ketchup and ranch? Yum!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm into extremem couponing, but I'm definitely not one of the people who buy cat food when they don't even have a cat. If I don't need it, I won't get it. Cute bikini from VS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on becoming an extreme couponer! :) I need to get a cheap computer printer though because I just am not getting all the good deals I could be!

    Good luck with school! It must be coming to an end soon, right??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love couponing! Ever since I realized how much money I can save I just can't go back. I just wish I was better at it so that it didn't take me so much time! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i do the ketchup and ranch thing too, so yummy and deliciously random.

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been couponing lately too! You have to love when you can get super cheap/free stuff! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha