July 13, 2011

Wedding Talk

So, all the college math class stress is gone for a little while now. I took my final this morning and wont have another math class until Spring.Thank Goodness. I am tired of studying. I haven't had a break since highschool. I haven't taken one semester off and now I am finally am! It just feels amazing!!  Now I have more time to focus on the last minute wedding details, and my business. I am definetly in 1 show and helping my mom in another, so I must get busy asap.

The Wedding:

Vendors Booked:
Venue. Wedding Coordinater. Florist. Cake. Photographer. Ceremony Site. DJ.

Bachlorette Bash/Pre Wedding:
Bachlorette Cruise. Bridal Shower 1. Bridal Shower 2. Lingerie Shower/Dinner. Chris: Bachlor Cruise.

Registered At:
Belk and Target.

Reception:
Guestbook. My garter (made by my grandma and worn by my mom). Throwing garter: hot pink. Cake topper. party favors. disposable cameras. linens. centerpieces.

Honeymoon: Booked!

I Still Need:
Flower girl  basket. Guestbook pen. Ring Bearer Pillow. Table Numbers. Place Cards. Table Number Stands. Ceremony Programs. Toasting Set. Cake Cutting Set. Bridesmaid Gifts. Groomsmen Gifts. Birdcage. Sand Ceremony Set.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you already know all about Etsy, but look on their website for some of your wedding stuff you still need. They have the most adorable things for a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow girl doing great;) i may look at Etsy for some things as well like Jessica said although you'r a lot farther head then I am- since I've only been engaged a month ha ;) xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha