July 20, 2011

What I've Been Up To..


My life has consisted of Wedding Planning and Sewing these past few weeks.  This closet is just full of wedding stuff.  Linens. Organza Bags. Invitations. Hangers. You name it, it's in there. But yet I still have so much stuff to buy for the wedding!





Image is from via google.  I couldn't take a picture of my sewing room bc it is horrible! Completely horrible. I have sewing stuff, and baby stuff everywhere.  When I get done with the room I will post pictures.  I just found out I am 99% sure I am in three shows this fall/christmas. I have got tons to do! I have started making hair bows to go along with my aprons. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I bet the sewing room isn't that bad! You're quite the busy woman if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha