November 15, 2011

Lets Recap

So yes, I am just a little late on this CMA recap. But I have finally had a minute to acctually sit still and do an actual blog post.  Now I absolutely LOVE Brad and Carrie.  I mean, they are my favorite country music artists. Why are they my favorites you ask.. Well They both have truely amazing voices. You can hear them live and they still sound they same as if it was on the radio, unlike a lot of singers  But sadly, this was not Carries best performance, do ya think? These are all in my opinion the best performances of the night.  






Miranda Lambert. LOVED LOVED LOVED her performance!









Now I am far from a Taylor Swift fan but she did sound absolutely amazing.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so in love with Luke...oh my. I thought Miranda looked kind of bad..not sure why, maybe tired? Hope you're having a great day! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Kiss me or not I think i want to use in my wedding! love this!! and all the videos are very entertaining! So sad i missed it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha