March 20, 2012

Hitting The Books

So I have finally figured out what I want to do as my career, and I am just super stoked! 

I just realized I can apply for graduation in 4 weeks!  How exciting is that?! Talk about motivation to get all my homework done ;)

This summer I will graduate with my AA in Business Administration.

I will enter the fall semester for my BAS in Health Services Administration.

After completion of my BAS, I am applying to the Medical Diagnostic Sonography program.


I'm hoping I can find a job in a womens center or something like that.  I will definetly take what I can find, but that is what I am hoping for.



OTHER GREAT NEWS: My husband has been accepted to college also. He isn't sure what he wants to go for yet. If he is like me he will change his mind a zillion times. lol.  He plans on starting classes this summer.  :)

5 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! What a great career to choose. How fun would it be to see all the little babies in bellies, aw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome girl :) keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting news!
    I think that will be a wonderful career!
    Enjoy your day!!

    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha