January 12, 2013

Carrie


Guess who gets to go see Carrie in concert this coming April?

Me!! I am just super excited! I have been DIEING to go to one of her concerts for while now.  My sweet mother in law got me tickets for her April 20th concert here in Jacksonville, for Christmas.  Needless to say my husband isn't super excited about a country concert, but I don't think he will be doing much complaining about seeing Carrie up close.  I mean, what guy in his right mind would complain right?! 

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous you get to see Carrie Underwood! She is my favorite! I saw her a couple years ago at a mini concert and she was unreal. Have fun!

    Whitney (check out my blog -
    michaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha