January 9, 2013

Getting To Know Me

I've picked up a few new followers lately and thought I would re-introduce myself to everyone in the blogger world.


Im Samantha Lynne.  I am 22 years old.  12 weeks Preggers.  Married to my best friend, Christopher.  Born and raised in North East Florida.  Full time college student working on my BAS in Health Administration.  I will graduate next Spring.  



Doggy mommy to Hurley and Harley.  A pitbull/bull dog mix and a Mini Pinscher.  



Full time work at home and run my own business, Southern Belle Scentz.  I sell tarts, room sprays, and pillows.  I specialize in wholesaling to shops.  I love to shop, make money, organize anything and everything, spend time with my family and friends, and a Florida Gator Football Fanatic.  My blog is about my daily life, diy projects, baby updates, pinterest, my one day dream home, fixing up our current home and my Southern Belle Scentz business.  

2 comments:

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha