March 3, 2013

Ebates

I had always heard of Ebates and how wonderful it was and how easy it is to earn extra money.. Well these ladies weren't joking!  I just signed up; totally free.  If you would also like to sign up use this link here. Click Here. 

I always shop at Sephora for make up.. For everything bought, you got 8% cash back.
My dad is upgrading his phone on Sprint.. $95 cash back for upgrading 
Hotels.com.. 3.25% cash back
I LOVE Kohls.. 6% cash back
Amazon.com.. 3% cash back

These are just a few that I'm going to be using this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha