March 2, 2013

20 Weeks Bump Date



How far along? 20 Weeks.. Half way there <3
Size of the Wee One? The length of a banana. About 10 inches head to heel.. and 10.5 ounces
Maternity Clothes? Oh yes.. They are so comfy! Maternity leggings area  lifesaver bc I have only 1 pair of jeans I can still wear comfortably.
Weight Gain? 8 lbs.. Woohoo!
Stretch Marks? Not one :)
Gender? We find out this week. I am more than ready to find out! Gender Reveal Party :)
Sleep? Sleeping very well for the most part. I have a body pillow I sleep with, which helps a lot.
Food Cravings? Sweets. Water. Coke.
What I Miss? A good glass of wine of now and then.
Symptoms? Feeling the baby kick/move.  Tiredness.  Always hungry.

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute!!!! That's a cute little bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, how cute! Can't wait to see what you're having!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha