May 17, 2013

30 Week Bump Date




How far along?  30 Weeks.. Almost 31 Weeks. I'm a little late posting this week!**

Total weight gain/loss: 27 lbs.. Yes.. The Skinny Minny is gaining some weight!

 Maternity clothes? Yes but Im still squeezing in my pre preggo clothes too :)

Stretch marks? Nope!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Best moment this week: We are picking up the Glider and ottoman tomorrow. Oh soo excited!!

Movement: Lots and her kicks are getting harder and stronger! I love to feel her kick and move, but it kind of hurts when getting kicked in the ribs. lol.

  Food cravings: Sweets. and Chili Cheese Fries. EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No sickness.

Have you started to show yet: Yep, I think I should take this question out because there won't be a time from this point on that this question will ever say no haha!

  Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: No actual labor signs. But braxton hicks.. a little bit.

  Belly Button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? On! But they are getting pretty tight.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still happy most of the time!!

Looking forward to: Meeting my baby girl in 9 weeks!!

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Congrats!! 9 weeks is soo soon! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe your are 30 weeks already!! I'll be 38 on Tuesday but at this point I feel as if I'll be pregnant forever. The "false" labor pains will probably kick in for you soon so be prepared:) You look great!I gained about 30 lbs total but gained 2 extra at my last appointment, seriously feel like my body can't stretch anymore!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha