May 14, 2013

Nursery Sneak Peak

Sneak peak of the nursery for baby Chloe. We still have a lot to do, but we have a great start.


Still need to find a crib ruffle (skirt).. They are super difficult to find!


I love this cubical organizer. I placed hairs bows/bands, and hats in the top basket, socks and shoes in the left drawer, a few toys in the right drawer, and misc stuff like first aid kit, etc in the bottom drawer.


The basket is holding her baby blankets right.  The light will eventually go on a night stand next to the glider.  I'm in love with this dresser. I so happy we bought this one. It is super sturdy.

Crib - Target
Bedding - Target
Cubical Organizer - Target
Pink Fabric Bins - Target
Dresser - Target
Knobs and Light - Hobby Lobby

I think I might have this obsession with Target and Hobby Lobby :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks so cute already:) I love the bedding, and I have the same organizer! Isn't getting the nursery ready exciting?!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what all of you sweet girls have to say. I read each and every comment and try to resond to them as well. If you have any thing you would like to say no in a comment, you can always email me at samanthaflanders@live.com
xoxo
Samantha